Sunday 13 December 2009

next countries

Italy- sun, pasta, colorful dress and nice people :)
Poland- good food, cherful people and flag.
China- noodles and chinese people :)
Spain- bulls and red fabric
Germany- BEEEER! :)
France- first image wich Sam and Minna didn't like.
France- fashion and posh women, final image.
England- first image which Sam suggested me reshooted ( for me idea with british flag was fine and quite creative but I listen sugestions and I took picture one more time with the red bus)
England- final image
Holland- joint, small streets and nice people :)
Brazil- banans, smile, sun.
Russia- cold cold cold cold
Turkey- colorful country with really different culture
United States- American dream, coke and fun with reeelax :)


I shooted Dominika with Matrioszka. I had to reshooted few countries becouse Sam or Minna didn't like a few of them but I think they are better now.
Each image should contains something what is obvious for it, what you are thinking first when you think about it. During doing this project I noticed that English and Polish thinks different about some countires- that was really suprising. For example Sam told me that for him France is grlic and bagguettes but for me France will be always fashion, posh people and wine! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment